Title : Operation & Maintenance – Solar
Start Date : 2017-09-01
Location of Posting : Rajasthan, Phalodi Site
Educational Qualiﬁcations : BE (8-10 yrs) / Diploma (with min 15 years exp) in Electrical Engg. / Electronic & communications
Work Experience : 8-10 years, Minimum Experience in Solar industry: 5 years
Job Description :
- Operation and Maintenance works of Solar power plant and ensuring for the higher Availability, Generation, Efficiency & PM Adherence of > 25 MW capacity.
- Operation and maintenance works of 220/33KV Substation (i.e. Power Transformer, PLCC, SF6 & Vacuum Circuit Breaker, Battery Charger, PT’s & CT’s, Isolators) and HT line.
- Knowledge in working with inverters and trouble shooting.
- Operation of Scada Automated 220/33 KV Substation and its error solving
- Maintain MTTR (Mean time to rectification) and MTBF (Mean time between faults).
- Monitoring and Analyzing of Daily/Monthly Generation Reports.
- Monitoring of Operating parameters, Monitoring performance, Weather forecasting and Main. Planning.
- Coordination and adherence of Operation, Maintenance, scheduling of panel cleaning, Security with O&M Contractor as per schedule.
- Completion of JMR (Joint Meter Reading) and invoice submission.
- Liasioning with authorities of substation, Discoms and local authorities.
- To maintain and follow up the safety procedure, implementing and conduct the
awareness and training program.
- Managing Contract Manpower as per O&M contract terms and condition.
- Exposure in Design / project execution in Solar projects installation and commissioning of > 25 MW.
Title :Middle Level – CSR
Start Date : 2017-09- 01
Location of Posting : Gujarat, Kutch Site
Educational Qualiﬁcations : Any Graduate
Work Experience : 5-6 Years
Job Description :
- Adequate experience in executing CSR activities (5-6 years) from Gujarat.
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills in English also required.
- Conduct meetings with local communities in Gujarat, conduct CSR baseline w.r.t schools, health centres and drinking water.
- Coordinate with NGOs, suppliers and community heads.
- Making CSR activity reports.
- Will also be responsible for monitoring of RO units.
- Should also have ability to resolve conflicts b/w village communities and land procurement
- Manage and execute CSR activities such as installation of RO units, distribution of schoolfurniture, plantation, and awareness sessions on basic health, hygiene and educational topics.